Compilation and popularization of the best articles for start with natural referencingSEO.
This SEO guide will give you the basics to get started position your web pages on the Google search engine.
These techniques work equally well for other search enginesincluding alternatives such as Duck Duck Go !
PAF 5 DuĞ1
This practical guide to social networking is a compilation of the best articles and tutorials that are easy to understand.
You will find everything you need to getting started on social networks equally privately that professional. Which networks to use, for what purpose? Size of images and videos to publish...
PAF 5 DuĞ1
NEO Marketing eBook Series
NEO Marketing vol.1 The New Customer has arrived
The "new" Customer illustrated by the "digital mum", in other words the "Mom 2.0", which replaced the "Housewife under 50".
The "digital mum", she is an active woman, in 77 % of cases, between 25 and 49 years old. In 80 % of the cases, she is a mother, rather urban, and characterized by her practice of the Web and the new modes of consumption which result from it.
Today, the primary needs clients, according to the Maslow pyramidThese are now almost all resolved in favour of other expectations, such as the need for recognition or personal fulfilment through, for example, the defence of a great cause.
Today this new customer wants to :
Being "satisfied!" :
Customer satisfaction is defined as the result between the customer's expectations and his perception of the quality he perceives in return.
We have moved from a product marketing strategy to a service marketing strategy and recently we have reached a "Customer marketing".
The emotional added valueA happy experience at the time of purchase represents a very powerful differentiation lever that has the power to to enchant and take the Customer beyond his satisfaction for a product or service.
Customer satisfaction was a fashionable concept which everyone claimed to be. Until it was realized that a satisfied customer was not always a loyal customer, let alone one who was not satisfied. Customer ambassador.
By satisfying him, we were meeting his basic expectations. Nothing more! He feels that he has paid to be satisfied. Now he wants more.
Better yet, today he wants to be delighted!
Today, is customer delightwhich is at the heart of corporate strategies because this concept aims to to build customer loyalty and make them speak well of your brand.
I invite the CMOs* to ("Chief Marketing Officer"), and all decision-makers in commercial services :
- Rather than saying: "Come on guys we're going to make some money";
- Thinking and asserting: "Come on guys, let's do a good job".
NEO Marketing vol.2 More and More Human
Marketing segmentation or "Customer segmentation" consists in dividing a market into homogeneous and coherent submarkets, called "segments".
It is part of a process of knowledge of the Customer by Data, but beware of the new rules of the RGPD!
The Grail of every marketer : "It is important to remember that the right message (or the right offer, product or service) should be sent to the right person, at the right time and via the right channel.
Segment a customer base is to divide it according to criteria:
- socio-demographic age, gender, life cycle, place of residence...
- psycho graphics : activities, opinions, interests...
- behavioral: relevance to a given market (beauty products), level of IT usage, buyer's perceptions, beliefs and values, buying behaviour (loyalty), focus on innovation.
Beyond the strict differences between the sexes and where each life cycle changes purchasing priorities. "The arrival of children upsets purchasing priorities. It leads to a redeployment of purchasing power towards spending on clothing, care, education and leisure for children. These purchases are most often made by mothers.
How to segment your customer base :
Algorithms (Google), cookies do it very well by themselves, the smart-data will allow it even more finely tomorrow, but we cannot always resort to it in a daily conversation, and then trade has always been, is still and will be for a long time to come a relationship between man and man, so to simplify: how to find the argument that will convince, that is acquired with time.
The classic approaches are the segmentations:
- PMG which will classify individuals into 3 to 5 groups according to the turnover they generate over a period (PMG);
- RFM : on recency (the time elapsed since a customer's last purchase and the frequency of these purchases (RFM).
Subjective dataThis data is sometimes difficult to obtain, whether it is behavioural or taste-related. The best way to collect this kind of data is to use customer surveys on the principle of the Smart Survey.
NEO Marketing vol.3 Marketing Developments
Business versus marketing
For the general public, marketing is often associated with manipulation, intrusive advertising, promotions or worse, with "lobbying".
The current digital transformation is changing organizations in depth and is creating the opportunity to finally establish closer collaboration between teams, a source of new efficiency for all, towards the same common goal: SELL!
After mass marketing, that of "30 glorious years" (1945 - 1975) came that of the "thirty heckles" (1975 - 2005), to arrive since 2005 at the individualized marketing the This is the "one to one", the "marketing of intimacy" with the Internet and social networks. Long live the marketing of the individual because we are all individuals with our egos!
Customers are tired of the so-called "marketing" speeches that are only promotional. With an accelerated deployment of information, it is in the message relevance that will make the marketing and sales teams more effective. This requires the development of high value-added content: that helps customers understand their difficulties, and inform their choices, and constitutes real sources of credibility and confidence in the sales pitch:
To establish effective collaboration between marketing and trade :
- stop judging marketing performance on the number of leads. Generating contacts that are not handled by sales people is a useless action, "underperforming", sources of demotivation for marketing teams.
- set up a content approach focused on value creation. This means conceiving of content production as the project that enables market understanding and the creation of customer-specific solutions;
- test the approach by combining marketing and sales.
A true collaboration between the two teams ensures the definition of processes that are truly relevant to both, it also guarantees the success projects, which become generators of increased performance in both marketing and sales.
Some new marketing trends:
Today, the "new" consumers no longer passively receive the advertising or promotional arguments of brands. Their expectations have become more assertive, they are often able to decipher the communication techniques used, they analyse, they reflect, they criticise, they become less predictable.
The objective is to attract consumers to its brand and create a buzz that eventually will promote sharing among users.
The economic crisis, ecological aspirations annihilate repeated messages based solely on product benefits.
Print media will lose more and more importance in advertising in favour of the Internet and mobile to produce more content, most of it produced in-house...
NEO Marketing vol.4 The new tools of marketing
Cross-channel or omni-channel
"The connected retail experience"
Cross marketing channel uses several channels (physical and/or virtual) simultaneously or in parallel. A cross-channel strategy is the logical continuation of a multi-channel strategy. The objective of a cross-channel + multi-channel strategy is to achieve the most synergistic combination possible to promote an offer.
A cross-channel strategy uses webmarketing levers to develop sales on all distribution channels - particularly in stores.
Cross-channel improves perceived quality and the customer satisfactionif this "consumer" perceives a complementarity of the different channels, making it easier for them to search and buy.
Cross-channel marketing to make "web to store or the "click and collect in the example of the club Nespresso where the Customer benefits from a privileged Customer status, which allows for example:
- to discover products on the web ;
- to see the available stocks at local distributors;
- to try or touch in the shop;
- to buy finally via one or other of the complementary distribution channels. Or to be delivered to the nearest store;
- to complete your purchase or get options, in-store, through a connected kiosk or tablets.
If the customer does not find in store the product or size, he is invited to order online to pick it up later or have it delivered. At LDLC computer equipment, if the number of products displayed in the store is limited compared to the 23,000 references on the site, the customer can pick up his or her order in the store and obtain advice or call on the after-sales service. The shop thus capitalizes on Internet sales.
Well-targeted e-mailsThis is why we have decided to develop a more individualized approach, which can stimulate the development of cross-channel.
- 81 % of consumers prepare their purchases online ;
- a customer generates between 2 and 3 times more turnover if he is cross-channel;
- the shop turnover increases to 50 % ;
- from 25 % to 50 % of web customers prefer to be delivered to a shop.
The consumer can start taking orders on a touch tablet, in the living room or in the kitchen, continue it on the bus on your Smartphone and finish it on your PC or at the office!
"Cross-channel is becoming the pivotal point for the continuity of the customer experience. If not, the consumer risks dropping out and going to the competition. We should unify communication channels with contact centers."
The term Cross channel requires the use of combined and simultaneous multiple channels for a single purchase I choose on the Internet and I go to the store
Omni-channel means the use of simultaneous from two different channels: the tablet in front of the TV or in a shop.
A strategy multi-channel consists in using several distribution channels - physical or virtual - in parallel, Internet, SMS, mailing, catalogue..., but also free referencing on Google, Google Adwords... in order to recruit new Customers, to sell and to develop their loyalty. All while mobilizing a close relationship with this Customer. - Cdiscount in 2011 -.
Since 2012is dedicated e-commerce to B to BThis is becoming one of the main levers of control for this new sales method.
The trade "cross-device concerns the behaviour of the consumer who alternately switches from one device ("device") to another: Smartphone, computer, tablet.
We also talk about :
- cross-device shopping journey;
- from conversion / cross-device transaction;
- exhibition and cross-device reconciliation;
- d'cross-device attribution;
- from cross-device retargeting;
- from cross-device capping.
Four new applications complementary to cross-channel :
- mobile self-scanning which speeds up the in-store experience - customers can start shopping through the aisles and scan each product with a QR Code directly, and proceed to a dedicated priority checkout;
- social networks enter the store with RFID - the consumer connects to a terminal in the store, to his account and shares his selection of articles with his circle of friends using his loyalty card;
- NFC technology on sales platforms - an NFC tag refers to an application to take advantage of the promotional offer or to read the access map of a shopping center;
- the spot-in mallTo generate traffic and animate shopping centers, a solution for sending offers and notifications on mobile phones;
NEO Marketing vol.5 D'other marketing strategies
Benchmarking "The way to be the best of the best
Benchmarking : "Staking out progress" is composed of 2 words: bench and marking
" Benchmark " refers to any comparative analysis. The term is also used as "Testbed".
Benchmarking or "competitive benchmarking"is to study and analyse the management techniques and organisational methods of other companies in order to to get the best out of it and to be inspired by them. (Price, deadlines, quality, productivity...).
This is a matter of compare themselves to "leaders", from draw inspiration from their ideas, practices, operations and experiences in order to practice them for oneself. The goal is to determine the criteria on which improvement work is necessary to reach the optimum (by identifying the (e.g., "best practices").
"It is not enough to copy on your neighbour, but to copy only on the best students"
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you will never fear the outcome of your next battles" Sun Tzu (500 BC)
In-houseon Benchmarking is to find the subsidiary or branch office worldwide that performs the most effective way of most efficientThe aim of the project is to develop a process or a task, to benchmark it and then to adapt these processes to all entities.
For the company, it is in fact a matter of setting progress objectives by identifying the "best practices" of the market.
Four types of Benchmarking :
- Internal Benchmarking Benchmarking: Comparing one's operations to other similar operations within the organization. This type of Benchmarking does not lead to very innovative practices. Internal Benchmarking will result in an improvement of about 10% in performance.
2. Competitive Benchmarking The most difficult part is to get information. It will result in about 20% improvement in performance.
3. Functional Benchmarking Compare similar actions, in non-competing companies, within the same industry. It will lead to a performance improvement of up to 35% or more.
4. Generic or strategic benchmarking Compare its working methods and strategy with those of an organization in a different sector.
In practice, functional and generic approaches are the easiest to implement, as competition is not an issue. They are potentially richer to exploit. Performance improvements can also be as high as 35% or more.
Making contact with the "partner" or competitor company is most often done by one of the following methods:
- Questionnaire by mail ;
- Telephone interview with officials ;
- Visit to the competitor's or partner's site
A well conducted Benchmarking should lead to a mutually beneficial information sharing.
A new management
Happiness at work!
The expression "Happiness at work" may seem somewhat excessive to some. They would prefer the term "Well-being" at work...
10% discount on books.
Sign up and get 10% discount on all books on this page.